Sunday, November 14, 2010

Welcome to Europe!


Photo courtesy of Michal Marcol / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
 Welcome to Go Travel Europe. This blog has been set up to help you create your dream holiday in Europe, on the budget you can afford. Europe is a notoriously expensive continent and the bad news is it just keeps getting more and more expensive. If you are a student, backpacker, or are earning an average wage; a travelling Europe might seem to be out of your budget.

Thankfully those of us on the inside know exactly where you can save your money in order to make that dream vacation in Europe a real possibility; even on a low budget. And whats more is this blog and the information I provide is completely free too, with absolutely no obligation to buy any products or services. Yes, I am an accommodation provider in Tuscany, yes I do advertise here on my blog and yes I would love it if you would come and spend some of your money with me! But as I say you are under absolutely no obligation to buy anything from me and all of the reviews here are completely unbiased. Sometimes I will post a link that I may earn commision off if you buy something from that provider. I will always tell you and you don't have to click on the link if you don't want. I do not advertise anything here that I don't think makes the cut! I only post links or advertise services that I truly belive will help you on your quest to travel Europe.
So why am I providing this free information for you? Actually once I too was travelling Europe on a backpacker budget. In Italy I then met my fiance, we set up our business together (a backpacker hostel) and now we have a nice life in the countryside with our horses and dogs; but before we met so many wonderful people from all walks of life backpacking or students on their summer breaks or people who just genuinely wanted to travel Europe, but didn't have so much money. These people made me laugh, shared with me their food and drink, advised me on the best places to spend my time and money, and ultimately it is these people made my travels so much more enjoyable, that I would like to give something back to the community of people who would like to travel Europe.

So please have a read of my blog, browse the articles and hopefully get yourself some good bargains! And if you have any questions or concerns regarding this blog you can leave a comment or you can email the webmaster of Go Travel Europe. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment